Pick 5 TV shows you like before reading the questions:
1. Mad Men
3. Game of Thrones
4. Boardwalk Empire
5. Arrested Development
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
…are any of those bitches supposed to be likable?
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Pete fucking Campbell. I heard it said earlier this week, Lane called Pete a smarmy little pimp and now he’s decided to live up to it. I sure hope Don was drawing that noose on his notepad for a reason.
3. What is your favorite episode of number 4?
The penultimate episode of Season 2 - the real past of Jimmy and Gillian. That shit cray.
4. What is your favorite season of number 5?
3 - MR. F!
5. What is your favorite relationship in 3?
I’m adoring Tywin and Arya. I’m a newbie but I know he knows something is up, but finds her so amusing he just doesn’t give a damn. Second to that is Bron and Tyrion. They know each other through and through.
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Hannah and her bro-friend, Adam. I recognize a lot of elements of relationships I’ve had in the past, but that doesn’t mean it was healthy.
7. How long have you watched 1?
Voraciously since Season 2. But I went back to watch the first 12 episodes (….several times)
8. How did you become interested in 3?
A family friend is in one of the starring roles. :)
9. Who is your favorite actor in number 4?
Steve Buscemi. The man is a chameleon and a veteran.
10. Which show do you prefer more: 1, 2, or 5?
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of: 1 or 3?
Mad Men by virtue of the fact its had way more series. But I’m holding out hope for GoT.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Lucy, because she really does not care what’s up with anyone else and looks fabulous throughout. Although, I’m not sure I want to be holed up for an entire season with Van Alden’s love (hate-fucking) baby.
13. How would you kill off your least favorite character in 5?
If George Sr. had to go, I would probably burn him in the banana stand.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Oh god yes!! You know Jon Snow would be all over those Seers Sucker suits.
15. Pair two characters in 2 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple:
Hannah’s gay ex and Hannah’s dad.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast: 3 or 5?
I’d call a draw there because one’s a drama while the other is a comedy.
17. Which has a better theme song: 2 or 4?
Boardwalk Empire. Of Montreal rocks.